• Send uncompressed 4K2K@60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0) video, audio, USB and IP data over a CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 330ft
• HDCP 2.2 compatible.
• Supports HDBaseT™ 2.0 specification over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 330ft
• Full HDBaseT™ 5play features include Video, Audio, Control (IR or RS-232), Power, and an Ethernet connection
• Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM2/5.1/7.1 CH, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and more.
• POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, from either TX or RX powered 24V@1A
• Supports USB 2.0 control.
• Supports external Bi-Directional SPDIF IN/OUT and available for multichannel audio.
• Supports stereo audio with PCM 2CH.
• Supports Bidirectional Infrared and RS232 control
• 3 Year Warranty
Comprehensive's CHE-HDBT300U HDBaseT™ 2.0 Extender with USB can extend your uncompressed HDMI signal up to 330ft to a compatible display. This HDBaseT™ Extender features full 5Play and USB convergence allowing the transmission of Video, Audio, Control (Bi-Directional IR/RS-232), Power over Ethernet (PoE) and LAN serving (Ethernet). Supports HDCP 2.2 for video signals up to Ultra-high-definition 4k@60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0), including 1080p@60Hz. With LAN serving connection and external digital and analog audio capability that gives users the convenience of additional audio connection. It also supports the connection of USB host and 2 USB device ports, that can control the Source on the Sink side 330ft away. The transmitter or receiver can be powered by the 24V@1A PoE function with only one power cable, allowing for greater flexibility in installations.
Video Bandwidth: Up to 10.2Gbps
Transmitter Input Ports: 1x HDMI, 1xLAN, 1xUSB-H, 1xIR in, 1x Audio in, 1xRS232, 1xOptical (Spdif in) and Output Ports: 1xIR out, 1xOptical (Spdif out), 1xHDBaseT™ OUT, 2xUSB-D
Receiver Input Ports: 1xIR in, 1xOptical (Spdif in), 1xHDBaseT™ IN, 1xUSB-H and Output Ports: 1x HDMI, 1xLAN, 2xUSB, 1xIR out, 1x Audio out, 1xRS232,1xOptical (Spdif out)
Power Supply: DC 24V 1A
ESD Protection: Â±8kV (air-gap discharge) Human Body Model: Â±4kV (contact discharge)
Dimensions: 6.3" (160mm)(W) X 3.8" (97mm) (D) X 1.1" (28mm) (H)
Weight: 2 lbs.
Power Consumption (Max): 12W
Warranty: 3 Years
Does not support independent DDR channel