• Designed for U.C.C, video conferencing and remote work and learning environments
• USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Male to Type-C Male AOC Active directional cable
• Supports data transfer speed up to 10 Gbps and power delivery up to 4.5 watts with all lengths (25ft, 35ft and 50ft)
• Extends webcams, PTZ cameras, keyboards, mice, USB Hubs, USB microphones, external drives, flash sticks, VR headsets, printers, scanners and other digital devices
• SureLength™ indicators on the connector heads make it easy to organize for installations
• Supports all major operating systems including Windows®, MacOS® and ChromeOS™
• Backward compatible with USB 3.1, 3.0 & 2.0
• UL CMP-OF/FT-6 rated for all plenum applications
• Includes optional external power adapter for high power USB devices
• RoHS Compliant
• Worry-Free Lifetime Warranty
Comprehensives Pro AV/IT USB 10G Active Optical Plenum Cables are bus powered and can extend the distance of USB connectivity with consistent and reliable signal performance. This AOC cable adopted the latest USB 3.2 Gen 2 technology and supports high-speed, plug-and-play USB SuperSpeed 10Gbps data transmission and power delivery up to 4.5 watts in 25ft, 35ft & 50ft lengths. These active optical extended cables are plenum rated for commercial installing of safe in-wall applications. This cable meets all bandwidth requirements of USB 3.2 Gen II and is backward compatible to USB 3.1, 3.0 & 2.0 peripherals.
Designed for U.C.C., Video Conferencing, Remote Work and Learning Applications
These Pro AV/IT Active Optical Plenum cables were specifically designed for todays business and education installations including U.C.C., Video Conferencing, Remote Work and Learning applications. It extends USB webcams, PTZ cameras, keyboards, mice, USB Hubs, USB microphones, external drives, flash sticks, VR headsets, printers, scanners and other digital devices.
Supports SuperSpeed 10Gbps Data Transfer
This Pro AV/IT Active Optical Plenum cable supports data transfer up to 10Gbps speed rate between your host computer and the USB-C equipped device.
Active Chipset Ensure End to End Signal Performance
With integrated chipsets, Pro AV/IT USB 10G Active Optical Plenum Cables ensure up to SuperSpeed 10G performance at longer lengths up to an astounding 50ft.
Thin, Flexible Design Makes for Easy Installation
This low-profile USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 2 Extended cable is flexible yet built to last, with durable premium construction, molded strain relief and high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
External Power Option Included
Most USB devices can be powered by the connected source device and will not require external power. However, for added convenience, we included a short USB pigtail cable for external power when needed for high power commercial USB cameras and devices.
Compatible With Most Operating Systems
Supports all major operating systems including Windows®, MacOS® and ChromeOS™.
Plenum Rated (CMP) Cable Jacket
Comprehensives USB 3.0 extended cable is Plenum (CMP) rated, which is suitable for commercial installations.
Backwards USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0 Compatibility
Comprehensives USB SuperSpeed 10G cable provides fast USB 3.2 signal performance, but is also conveniently backwards compatible, providing support of USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0 signals as well.
Worry-Free Lifetime Warranty
Value is knowing a product you buy today will work for you tomorrow and in the years to come. At Comprehensive, we are dedicated to providing you with the best professional cable and connectivity products money can buy at a fair price. We cover all of our cables with our exclusive Worry-Free Lifetime Warranty. So, when you purchase a Comprehensive cable product, you can be assured it will keep on working and last a lifetime.
• This Active Fiber Optic Cable contains an active chip to process and distribute the data signal which will work with most equipment. As with any active cables, in some cases, there can be performance or compatibility challenges with certain laptops, PCs, cameras or other USB devices depending on a variety of system conditions. Please contact our support department if you experience any of these type of issues.
• This cable features a unidirectional design which requires the cable to be installed in the correct direction. The USB-A connector is marked Source and the USB-C connector is marked "Device" to ensure that the source and the destination USB device are properly connected.
• This USB cable is designed to transfer data and support power delivery (Up to 4.5 Watts) to self-powered devices
• Being a Fiber Optic cable, it must be handled with extra care compared to a copper cable during installation as extreme force and/or excessive or sharp bends could potentially damage or break the fiber optic cable inside.
• This USB cable is designed to transmit live streaming audio/video signals via a webcam or PTZ camera but does NOT carry video from computer to USB-C enabled monitor or display.
Performance & Resolution
Data Speed: Up to 10 Gbps
Max Distance: Up to 50 feet
Power Delivery: Up to 4.5 Watts (with external power)
Performance Grade: Best / Commercial Grade
Operating Systems: Windows® 8 & Up, MacOS® 10 & Up, ChromeOS™
Signal Technology Version: USB 3.2 Gen 2, Backward compatible USB 3.1, 3.0 & 2.0
Connector Side 1: USB Type A male (Source)
Connector Side 2: USB Type C male (Device)
Temperature : 0- 50°C
Power & Electrical
DC Resistance: 25Ω Maximum
Insulation Resistance: 100Ω Minimum
Nominal Attenuation: No attenuation
Skew: 350ps Maximum
Bend Radius: 27 mm (1.06)
Cable Outer Diameter (OD): 5.4 mm (0.22)
Conductors: Copper & optical fiber
Connector Finish: Gold plated
Dimensions (W x H x D): 0.64 x 0.34 x 6
Gauge (AWG): Copper: 24 AWG
Jacket Type: PVC
Packaging: Ziplock Bag
Shielding: 85% tin copper shielded
ATC Certification: No
CMP Rated: Yes
Prop 65 Compliant: Yes
Rohs Compliant: Yes
TAA Compliant: Yes
UL Rated: CMP-OF/FT-6
25 ft 2.95lbs
35 ft 3.75lbs
50 ft 5.5lbs
Whats In The Box
USB AOC Cable x 1
USB power adapter cable x 1