• 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Conversion for Streaming
• Can be used for live streaming camera and gameplay signals; can also be used for live previews and storage applications for post-production
• Capture and send an HDMI signal from various devices to your Mac®, Windows®, or Linux® computer via a USB connection
• Supports up to UHD 4K60 input; downscales the signal to up to 1080p60 (assignable in your capture software)
• HDMI Loop-out for monitoring
• 3.5mm mic input and 3.5mm headphone output
• Plug & Play, no drivers needed
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0
• Bus-powered from the USB port, no additional power supply needed
• 3 Year Warranty
Capture meetings, presentations, video conference calls and security footage directly to your computer with the Comprehensive CSD-4KCD150 HDMI video capture device.
The CSD-4KCD150 allows you to capture up to a UHD 4K60 HDMI video signal and send it to your computer over a USB 3.0 interface, automatically downscaled to 1080p60 for easy video streaming. The CSD-4KCD150 supports live video streaming, webcasting and video conferencing for use with the most popular streaming platforms.
Easily Stream Your 1080p Content
Stream your captured video quickly and easily over the web using Twitch™, Facebook Live™ or other popular third-party streaming platforms. The signal from an HDMI camera, game system, or other HDMI sources can be recorded on your Windows®, Mac®, or Linux® computer in 1080p 60Hz, or streamed via services such as YouTube Live™ and Facebook Live™. The CSD-4KCD150 is compatible with streaming applications such as OBS Studio®, which allows you to organize your stream with various media.
With the included software or third-party compatible software like Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)®, you can live broadcast video over the internet using third-party video streaming platforms.
Capture 4K HD Video
Based on high-speed USB 3.0 technology, the Comprehensive CSD-4KCD150 can capture one single channel of HD HDMI video signal. Perfect for capturing meetings, presentations, conference calls and security footage directly to your computer.
Reliable 1080P Video Streaming
The Comprehensive CSD-4KCD150 features an HDMI 4K 60Hz input that converts the video signal to 1920x1080 @ 60fps (1080p) to ensure a high-quality and trouble-free streaming experience.
Easy Plug And Play Set Up-No Driver Required
The CSD-4KCD150 is plug and play, no driver or external power supply is required for easy set up and easy use. Ideal for live streaming, gaming broadcast, makeup live streaming, video conferencing, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
HDMI Loop-Out For Easy Monitoring
There is no delay when you are playing games live, the HDMI loop-out port is very useful, the USB3.0 high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to transmit live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, OBS, Potplayer and VLC. The unit works with HDCP 2.2 devices (Also backward compatible with HDCP2.0, 1.4, 1.3).
3.5mm Microphone Input and Audio Output port
The CSD-4KCD150 provides an 3.5mm audio output and microphone input port, so you can connect your earphones and microphone to the device for streaming or recording your voice easily.
• Ideal for Live Streaming & Video-conferencing
• Perfect for home offices, houses of worship, converting HDMI cameras signals to USB, classroom training and settings, vlogging and live stream gaming
• Remote learning
Software Compatible with
• OBS Studio (Windows®,Mac® OS)
• Windows Media Encoder (Windows®)
• Adobe Flash Media Live-E encoder (Windows®,Mac® OS)
• Real Producer Plus (windows) VLC (Windows®, Mac® OS, Linux®)
• Quick Time Broadcaster(Mac® OS)
• Quick Time Player (Mac® OS)
• Wirecast (Windows®)
• vMix (Windows®)
• Potplayer (Windows®)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
HDMI Input: HDMI Type-A [19-pin female] x1
HDMI Output: HDMI Type-A [19-pin female] x1
Mic Input: 3.5mm TRS [female] connector x1
Headphone Output: 3.5mm TRS [female] connector x1
USB 3.0 Input (USB 2.0 backward compatible): USB Type-A [female] connector x1
Supported Audio, Video Formats
HDMI Input Resolution: 4K @60Hz 4:4:4
HDMI Output Resolution: 4K @60Hz 4:4:4
HDCP Version: v2.2
USB 3.0 Output Resolution: 1080p @60Hz
Output Format: MJPEG
Power & Regulatory
Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS Compliant
Prop 65 Compliant: No
Chassis and Environmental
Construction: Aluminum (Space Grey)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 100mm x 57mm x 13mm
Operating Temperature: 0° to +40° C (+32° to +104° F)
Operating Humidity: 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -10° to +60° C (+14° to +140° F)
Storage Humidity: 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
What’s In The Box
User manual x1
USB-A to USB-A male cable (USB 3.0) x1