• High-Performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environments
• Suitable for 550MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
• Category-6 Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Cable
• 4-Pair - Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
• 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
• Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
• Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, UL, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifi cations
• UL/cUL or ETL Listed
• Sequential foot markers
Category 6 550MHz local area network cable. 4 shielded twisted pairs, solid 24 awg. Supports all category 6 applications including Ethernet 100BASE -TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband, Ethernet 1000BASE-T and emerging applications with anticipated data rates to 3.2 Gbps. UL listing NEC,CM/MP. Nominal O.D. is 0.26 inches. Meets all requirements as set forth in the Telecommunications Industry Association's standard 568 & 570 recommendations. Foot-marked cable is packaged in a pull box for easier installation.
Conductors: 4 Twisted Pairs 24 AWG Shielded bare copper solid cable
Bandwidth: Supports voice/data/video distribution applications up to 550 MHz
Standards: Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, Verified to EIA/TIA 568B.2
Conductor DC Resistance: 9.8 Ohm at 100m maximum
Outer Diameter: 6.6mm
UL Rating: CMR
Jacket Color: Red
Weight Lbs: 27
RoHS Compliant: Yes
Temperature rating: 75degC
Spark test: AC-2000V/0.15sec MIN.
Dielectric strength: AC-750V/1sec MIN.
Insulation resistance: PE:DC-500V 1500MW /100M MIN.at 20degC
Mutual capacitance: 5.6nF/100M, MAX
Pair to ground Unbalance: 330pF/100M, MAX
D-C Resistance: 9.38 ohm/100M at 20degC MAX
D-C Resistance Unbalance: 5%, MAX.
Impedance: 100+/-15ohm at 100-350MHZ.