• High-Performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environments
• Suitable for 550MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
• Category-6 Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Plenum Cable
• 4-Pair - Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
• 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
• Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
• Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, UL, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
• CMP/FT6 rated for use in walls and in ceiling
• UL/cUL or ETL Listed
• Comprehensive Lifetime Warranty
Comprehensive's Category 6 550MHz plenum shielded local area network cable utilizes 4 twisted pairs, an overall shield, plenum jacket, and solid 23 awg construction.
Comprehensive's Category 6 Shielded 550MHz Plenum cable supports all category 6 applications including Ethernet 100BASE -TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband, and Ethernet 1000BASE-T. Comprehensive uses 23 AWG solid bare copper conductor insulated with FEP. Two colored mated insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four pairs assembled around a pair separator to form a core. The core is overall shielded and jacketed with a low smoke flame retardant PVC. Perfect for distributing data, voice and video on today's high speed ethernet and gigabit networks.
These CAT6 550 Mhz Snagless Patch Cables have a molded low profile, snagless boot that makes installing these cables quick and easy everytime while providing superior strain relief. RoHS Compliant. Lifetime Warranty.
Mutual Capacitance: 14 pF/ft nominal
Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/ft maximum
Velocity of Propagation: 72%
Max. Conductor D.C.R.: 28.6 ohm/1000 feet
Max. DCR Unbalance: 5%
Max. Delay Skew: 45.0 ns/100m
Characteristic Impedance: from 0.772 - 100 MHz 100 -15%, from 101 - 250 MHz 100 -22%
Temperature Rating: Installation -0C to 50C, Operation -2C to 60C
Nominal Diameter: 0.305 in.
Nominal cable weight: 49 lb/1000 feet
Jacket Color: White
ANSI/TIA/EIA 568C.2 Category 6
National Electric Code - Article 800
Codes & Listings:
NFPA 262 Plenum Flame Test, FT6
ETL Electrically Verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568C.2 Category 6
RoHS Compliant: Yes