• Extends HDMI signals 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 up to 230ft
• HDMI 1.4 standard and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP compliant devices
• High-speed USB 2.0 pass-through over HDBaseT 2.0
• Active input automatic detective (auto switching)
• CEC Display ON/OFF button
• 2-Gang US Decora Wall-plate
• EDID management for better compatibility
• Supports one-way standard PoH, power supply connected to receiver to power both units
• Supports analog audio de-embedding from HDMI output
• One-way analog audio pass through from transmitter to receiver
• Durable Metal Enclosure
• 3 Year Warranty
Extend Triple 4K Sources over a Single UTP Cable up to 230ft
Comprehensive’s CHE-HDBTWP242K is a 3x1 Wall Plate Extender that features HDMI and USB-C AV inputs with USB 2.0 connectivity. The USB 2.0 connectivity is ideal for connecting devices such as webcams, interactive panels, external drives, mice and keyboards. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0. The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver by PoH that can be extended up to 230ft over Cat5e/Cat6.
Supports 4K HD Video up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 10.2G
This versatile HDMI and USB extender can transmit 4K resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, 4:2:0 up to 230ft and 1080P@60Hz up to 230ft, making it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, huddle spaces, Houses of Worship and other AV installations.
A Must Have Device for Every AV Space
Ideal for use in court rooms, classrooms, conference rooms and anywhere audio-visual devices can be extended from a remotely located HDMI source device.
The CHE-HDBTWP242K features automatic or manual switching between connected HDMI/USB-C sources. This allows flexible and reliable switching between 3 active HDMI sources to extend 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 AV signals up to 230ft. HDCP 2.2 is also supported for the transmission of encrypted content.
Dedicated Analog Audio
The 3.5mm analog audio jack delivers audio independent from the HDMI signal for additional audio routing. The CHE-HDBTWP242K also allows audio de-embedding from the HDMI output.
CEC Display On/Off
The CHE-HDBTWP242K CEC DISPLAY ON/OFF button on the front panel is used to control your room’s display when not in use or in use.
Quality You Can Count On
Since 1974, Comprehensive has been manufacturing the highest quality commercial grade solutions for AV and IT professionals. The CHE-HDBTWP242K extender kit continues that tradition with high end materials, components and quality control to ensure years of worry-free use. All components are backed by Comprehensive’s 3 Year Warranty, so you can be assured of guaranteed reliability.
• Complete system applications: The CHE-HDBTWP242K provides a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution.
• Larger system applications: The CHE-HDBTWP242K is ideal for extending AV connectivity from a central equipment rack to lecterns as well as remote wall and floor box locations, where presenters can easily access the system.
• Auditoriums and lecture halls: The CHE-HDBTWP242K can be used for presenting 4K video content through the projector, while also optimizing for a 1080p confidence monitor.
• Huddle spaces
• Conference rooms
• Hotel event spaces
• Houses of worship
Inputs: 2x HDMI Type A [19-pin female], 1x USB-C AV input,
1x Stereo [3.5mm jack female], 1x DC 12V [Phoenix jack]
Outputs: 1x HDBaseT Out [RJ45, 8-pin female]
Control: 1x USB 2.0 [USB Type-B female]
Inputs: 1x HDBaseT IN [RJ45, 8-pin female], 1x 5.5 mm OD,
2.6 mm locking connector [12V]
Outputs: 1x HDMI OUT [Type A, 19-pin female], 2x Stereo [3.5mm jack female]
Control: 1x RS232 [Phoenix jack], 4x USB 2.0 [USB Type-A female]
HDMI Compliance: HDMI 1.4
HDCP Compliance: HDCP 2.2
Video Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
Max Resolution HDMI: 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 4K 30Hz 4:4:4
Color Space: RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0
Color Depth: 8/10/12-bit
Transmission Distance: Max distance (1080p) : 230ft / 70m over CAT6/6a/7
Max distance (4K): 230ft / 70m over CAT6/6a/7
Audio Formats: HDMI Out: Fully supports audio formats in HDMI
2.0 specification, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos,
DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS:X
Analog Audio Out: (Unbalanced 3.5mm jack): Stereo
Power & Regulatory
Power Input: 12V DC 1A
Power Consumption: Transmitter: 7W, Receiver: 8.4W
ESD Protection: Human body model — ±8kV (Air-gap discharge)
& ±4kV (Contact discharge)
Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS Compliant
Prop 65 Compliant: No
Chassis and Environmental
Construction: Metal Enclosure
Color: Transmitter: White, Receiver: Black
Dimension (W x H x D): Transmitter: 105mm x 91mm x 36.4mm
Receiver: 210mm x 90.2mm x 25mm
Operating Temperature: 0 to +45°C (32 to +113°F), 10% to 90%, non-condensing
Operating Humidity: 10 - 90% RH (no condensation)
Storage Temperature: -20 to +70°C (-4 to +158 °F),10% to 90%, non-condensing
Product Weight Transmitter: 180g
Mounting Screws x4
Mounting brackets & Screws x2
3-pin RS232 Terminal Block x2
2-pin power Terminal Block x1
Power Adapter (12V 1.A) x1
User Manual x1
Diagnostic Indicators: Power and Status
Product Part Number: CHE-HDBTWP242K
Warranty: 3 years